• dry milk
• baked beans and other non perishable food items
• bleach and other cleaning supplies
• dish washing detergent (small sizes)
• baby wash
• laundry detergent (32 oz)
• new blankets and linens
• new clothing
* They are also in need of plastic tubs with lids to pack things in.
Monetary donations in the form of checks can be made payable to OCNJ Care. Please place any checks in an envelope and address the front to Krystel Anderson (Gr. 2).
For more information regarding the cleanup efforts and needs in this area visit: www.facebook.com/OCNJCARE